Entering a new century, EVN grants three research fellowships.
We are looking for young scientists who want to apply with research projects in the following areas:
- Culture and society
- Technology and economy
- Environment and climate
We do not predetermine any specific subjects but to a certain extent they derive from the areas of research.
What we need:
- Your commitment in 2022 (Project duration is one year, the academic year from October 2021 to September 2022 is also possible)
- Your application by 30 June 2021
- CV and list of publications
- Description of your research project which is integrated in international institutions and/or programmes
- Publication plan
What it takes:
- You are an EU citizen with your centre of interest in Austria.
- You have a master’s or doctor’s degree or PhD.
- You are willing to present your research work to EVN employees in lunch lectures.
- You are able to communicate your work effectively and are willing to participate in EVN events, e.g. job fairs.
What we offer:
- Appropriate remuneration, depending on the form of employment and collaboration
- A contact person within EVN who is your expert supervisor
- A temporary job opportunity at the EVN headquarters, Maria Enzersdorf
- Many contacts in an innovative energy and environmental services company
You can find a summary here
are available here